iasi, romania, homemade, soaps, cosmetics


Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A most wonderful review from Natalia :)

"I haven’t made soaps for some weeks, but I have been enjoying ones of the most delicate soaps on blogosphere: Julicu soaps.
IMG_1825[1]kopie (2)
When I discovered how beautiful the soap dishes, made by Iulia and her husband are, I immediately knew that I want to have at least one of them home too! I ordered some and Iulia sent me besides the dishes also 4 soaps and 1 lip balm. It took some time to get them but it was worth waiting."
This is how Natalia, owner of blog Naturelle and talented soapmaker starts her review on Julicu Soaps, after receiving a small package with soaps and soapdishes from me.
What Natalia most delicately omits to mention is how she continuously helps her soapmaker friends with her advice, inspiration, priceless gifts (like alkanet root or other rare herbs that are essential for the amateur soapmaker) and thoughtful reviews. She is one of my dearest inspirations and a beautiful friend. Thank you so much, Natalia! 
To read the rest of her article please go to: https://mijnzeep.wordpress.com/2015/04/03/julicu-soaps/

1 comment:

  1. Multumesc mult, draga Iulia! Ma bucur sa ne cunoastem prin acest minunat hobby! Te imbratisez cu drag!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *